Blood Creek Drain, Stoke-on-Trent - April 2009

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mortaldecay

Reaction score
Originally found by LittleMike, this CSO is quite featureless and reminds me a lot of Bunker.

After 30 minutes of walking down a large, 10ft pipe, you can start to see where the pipe has started to erode at the bottom. After this, the flow really picks up here and is quite noisy. The noise comes from a set of pipes dumping water into this drain, creating a nice set of waterfalls.

I carried on past this section and to my disbelief, I ended up in Bunker Drain :eek: Horrible, featureless RCP. I was very tempted to sack it off but decided to carry on. I eventually ended up at the overflow chamber, but it wasn't worth photographing, so I decided to head back and take some shots on the way out.

Photos....

3427520580_03fd329456.jpg

3441171205_58f002af77.jpg

Damaged pipe

3441171041_06d936fa9a.jpg

3441984528_4874226159.jpg

Drain surfing....great fun :)

3441170665_eaff530335.jpg

Bunker Drain.....

3427520436_2f77fe3808.jpg

3441233101_4a87b5a9a1.jpg

It looks awesome on these pictures! The first one is my favouite, very menacing and futuristic!
Edit: What were you surfing with? That looks hilarious fun, I want to try it too!

Been busy man! Real nice shots again :)

I remember actually spooging in my pants when I first saw that outfall. Found the inside a bit disappointing in comparison. Think I actually like it more and more as I've done more drains though, CMP is so rare here I can count the number of CMP drains on one hand!

Been busy man! Real nice shots again :)

I remember actually spooging in my pants when I first saw that outfall. Found the inside a bit disappointing in comparison. Think I actually like it more and more as I've done more drains though, CMP is so rare here I can count the number of CMP drains on one hand!

The CMP makes great shots!! Next on my list, maneater ;):lol:

The CMP makes great shots!! Next on my list, maneater ;):lol:

If you really hate RCP then don't hold your breath, but at does have the best acoustics of any drain I've been in. If you humm at just the right pitch then you can get it to reverberate for 30+ seconds! Wicked fun :D

Someone said to me recently that the best bit in Stoke was the road that goes straight through it.....but your drain photos maybe the new contenders! Nice one guys :)

Latest posts

Back