Camelot theme Park

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please DO NOT discuss security or access in the open forum or you may receive a ban.

Also, speaking personally, I don't think a "model" posing in 33% of your shots is particularly relevant for an urban exploration forum, pretty as she might be.
I agree, the pictures with 'boobs' thrown in should be elsewhere.

hi all,now this may seem strange and im not against you guys and gals who indulge in this past time,as some places interest me too.im a security dog handler and obviously have to look after certain places,many of which will allow permission tours but please please when you see the dog signs up and our vans on site,dont risk it.like i say,some places will gladly show you around,just ask.sometimes theres no need for conflict and the bad name that you and i get.obviously i wasnt involved in camelot as if there were any secca it must have been crap given the number of posts on here!

hi all,now this may seem strange and im not against you guys and gals who indulge in this past time,as some places interest me too.im a security dog handler and obviously have to look after certain places,many of which will allow permission tours but please please when you see the dog signs up and our vans on site,dont risk it.like i say,some places will gladly show you around,just ask.sometimes theres no need for conflict and the bad name that you and i get.obviously i wasnt involved in camelot as if there were any secca it must have been crap given the number of posts on here!

My ten+ years of experience tells me hardly any places will allow permission visits, and many of us have been around sites where there are security signs up hundreds and hundreds of times without problem, that's part of the deal. Most sites I know that have dog signs aren't even patrolled by humans let alone dogs. We don't get the bad name with secca, it's over-aggressive secca who don't know the law or try and bully their way through that get a bad name.

If you think it's a risk being around security dogs then the security industry needs to revist the laws surrounding guard dogs and what they're allowed to do, and increase their training accordingly. As the ONLY time a guard dog should be used in a threatening manner is if it's handler has a reasonable cause to feel he is at a direct physical risk, and us being the nice people we are don't threaten security, we understand you've got a job to do and if caught we let you do it.

Last edited:
alas its all about legal redtape nowadays.theres been places that during the day have a caretaker whos ok to show people around and allow pics.i know im never going to be popular on here as there are some real divs in the secca business but im a fair man who hasnt got an attitude just because i have got a license that anyone really can get,but the dogwork is alot different.yes we have own insurances and monthly training.also now that some of the high profile places ive done in the past have been either redeveloped or gone i can put pics on here of places not covered before.just got to be careful and check any old confidentiality paperwork,but im sure some site pics will be an eyeopener as to what really went on there.take care

also like to point out that i have no problem with any of you genuine folk,its the mindless scum chavs that trash stuff and spoil things and affect whats left on a site.and those divs certainly aint people who post on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back