Cathedral steps Manchester

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the problem is only in the sense that, when SL and I first posted it, it was something big and it was something good. The access was immense and the repayment was excellent, truly a special site under the City of Manchester. Everybody had eagerly awaited seeing what was on the otherside of that door, and years of speculation was ended.

It's just that since you were about the 300th explorer to see them Mendo, it kind of lost its touch.

Couldn't agree more Scott.

M :)

I think the problem is only in the sense that, when SL and I first posted it, it was something big and it was something good. The access was immense and the repayment was excellent, truly a special site under the City of Manchester. Everybody had eagerly awaited seeing what was on the otherside of that door, and years of speculation was ended.

You sum it up perfectly. Everyone had spent so much time research and discussing the place, the explore was bound to be a bit of an anti-climax - especially as no streets had been found.

I remember being in Manchester than Sunday evening when you first went for it, I couldn't sleep that night wondering how you'd got on and couldn't wait for the first photos!

I can understand what people say about this place being over-rated, but I still want to go and see it for myself as I've long had an interesting what lies beneath Manc town centre. Seeing it for yourself kinda brings it alive!

That really does look epic. With it being in manchester its on my doorstep.
Just a quick question, how long does it take to explore it all or is there much more thats just blocked off???
I've been to places like this before only to have my torch die on me for being down there too long. :(

Never fun finding your way out of a place when its completely pitch black. Also what time in the day did you do this. Just dont want people calling the police on me...again.

Its imense down there i visited it about 11 at night for that exact reason...

Latest posts

Back