Derby Railway Warehouse, April 08, 1st Floor Tour

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skaterdrew

Reaction score
Went with crashmatt, The_Revolution, TheNewMendoza and SmileySal.

To cut a short story short crashmatt managed the unthinkable and got up to the 1st floor and also helped me up.

Sorry about the amount of similar photos, this place is becoming more damaged every week so i dont know how many more times access to the !st floor will be available so these photos are an archive for people to see in the future.

Sorry crashmatt, its not your best side :)

The water tower on the roof. this is crashmatts next target.

The view from the "balcony" of the remaining steps.

Last edited:
No way? Thats awesome! :mrgreen: Would loved to have been there!

Oh yes. I did. I needed to :)

There was an open invitation, although it was short notice. I/we will be going back as I *need* to get on the roof next :)

The others were The_Revolution, TheNewMendoza and SmileySal.

Wish I had the balls to climb, nice work folks. Anyone know where I can get a big ladder from cheap?

Yes it was wicked up there. I was bricking it though, the flooring up there is seriously sketchy in places and access did not put my nerves in a good mood.

Did someone mention the basement!

I couldnt help but show this picture. It's my 1st attempt at light painting. Thank you for the people who helped me focus with their torches and also thank you for all the people who previously gave be tips on how to get the darn 400d to focus in the dark :)

Did someone mention the basement!

I couldnt help but show this picture. It's my 1st attempt at light painting. Thank you for the people who helped me focus with their torches and also thank you for all the people who previously gave be tips on how to get the darn 400d to focus in the dark :)

Ohmygosh!! AWESOME!!!!! Dont tease!!!! :cry: lol

Yeah i will, just PM me your email address. You'll have to bear with me though if it takes me a while to send them you. My internet is dodgy at the mo and that combined with chemistry coursework makes for slow photo sorting.

Back