Ebridge Mill (pic Heavy)

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulpdh007

Reaction score
Its been done loads of times, but here goes again. The rest are on my photostream.

Ebridge Mill was also sometimes known as North Walsham Mill. The old mill was 5 storeys high and built of red brick with a slate roof.

The mill remained in the ownership of the family within Cubbitt & Walker Ltd from 1869 - 1998 when it was sold to Duffields and subsequently closed.

When the goodwill of the flour milling business was sold to the Millers' Mutual Association in 1966, the milling machinery was broken up leaving the old mill as an ancillary to the new provender mill built alongside.

http://www.norfolkmills.co.uk/Watermills/ebridge.html here is the Mill in its glory days :)

Ebridge Mill, outter building by paulpdh, on Flickr

Ebridge Mill, outter building by paulpdh, on Flickr

Ebridge Mill by paulpdh, on Flickr

Ebridge Mill electrical by paulpdh, on Flickr

Ebridge Mill hoist by paulpdh, on Flickr

OOooooo Crumbling buildings do look very inviting for some reason!

Lovely photographs, thanks for sharing these :)

Lots of stuff hanging off the outside, pigeon crap inside. Women spotted me and asked me to leave, so didnt get that far. I would not do it in the dark to many open holes etc, some real deep channels of water too.

Tbh its not that bad inside compared to a lot of places.Its well worth seeing.

Ohhh fat woman with husky dog?! LOVE her.

And no, not that dangerous inside at all. Just mind the bit under the silos, I'm not convinced it's solid..!

Latest posts

Back