Edwardian House, Seaton, Devon - March 09

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, me too! :mrgreen: If I did the lottery, that is! ;)
Seriously though, that's exactly the sort of house I'd look for if I had the dosh. Especially with that garden...I've got plans for it already! :lol:

I may be wrong but that could well be a house that was available for holiday lets. Looked very familiar from a childhood holiday in the late 80s.

I may be wrong but that could well be a house that was available for holiday lets. Looked very familiar from a childhood holiday in the late 80s.

Ah, that's interesting. It could very well have been, as most larger houses have done some holiday trade at one time or another.
Cheers for that, chambta. :)

house20.jpg

In this one the right door looks open, maybe its just me :mrgreen:

This house has just been sold to a developer, which is really sad I think it will be flats.

Damn, that's exactly what I hoped wouldn't happen! :icon_evil
Cheers for the update, Woody. I did see back along that it was being cleared out and a guy told me that it had belonged to an old lady who went into a nursing home...which is always sad I think.
Welcome to DP, btw. :) You're not the Woody from Seaton that I know are you? :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back