Final Harperbury - Pic Heavy - April 2012

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahaha are none of you guys coming down with me? You're all cowards! Especially you OMJ, psh ;)

And no... I don't have a torch yet :p leave me alone!

Yep, my nerve has gone after doing St Andrews :)

Ok, lets go back at midnight, with a torch, and you can do it alone... you brave enough? :p

I would...I think...till I see it and freak out lol :D

And I even have my own torch....:p

Awesome, you're coming down there with me then!

Hahaha yeah I'm useless... Me and OMJ have decided I need four things... A torch, boots, a car and a camera haha

Yep, my nerve has gone after doing St Andrews :)

Ok, lets go back at midnight, with a torch, and you can do it alone... you brave enough? :p

You're such a wuss ;)

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

Awesome, you're coming down there with me then!

Hahaha yeah I'm useless... Me and OMJ have decided I need four things... A torch, boots, a car and a camera haha

Awesomes, okies then, could be rather interesting lol :p

Haha, yeah...I need the boots and the car, just about managing the rest of it :lol:

No because when I'm in the tunnels if I freak out I won't be able to follow the light and find my way out :p Creeepy

AH what a great idea.
Right us four.
Midnight.
Harperbury.
Lets do it :D

Service tunnels are usually pretty much straight and anything that comes off of them much smaller. In these sort of places they were mainly used so run steam pipes and the like. you may find that they are more a basement thing with small conduits between the buildings.

Latest posts

Back