Floating in from Norfolk, UK

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maddie220790

Reaction score
Hello all!

Just a quick message explaining my arrival in case questioned in the future! :p
Recently been driving across the USA and discovered my love for abandoned buildings. I'm in my last year of a Photography degree which gives me a reason other than fun to go and photograph them!
However, since being back in the UK, I've found that these kinds of places aren't so accessible which makes me sad :(
Hoping to discover some more and share photographs with you all shortly!
But for now, thank you for letting me into your site! I'm Maddie, my birthday's in my name so I expect presents ;) , I'm 21 and hoping to meet some lovely people into the same thing!

Now it sounds like I'm on a dating site......

Just. Hi!

Hi and welcome, are you always maddie or just at weekends ...............:lol:

Crikey I thought the Broads were finally under the water..:) Welcome to DP see you have done the one thing I really want to do, drive around the states.

Thank you very much! Would like to! Come down South :p

We do irregularly! We have a doozy to explore in Norwich too when we find the time but our next explores are going to be in Belgium, France and Germany next month on our annual spring road trip so "darn sarf" ain't gonna happen for a bit I don't think! :)

We do irregularly! We have a doozy to explore in Norwich too when we find the time but our next explores are going to be in Belgium, France and Germany next month on our annual spring road trip so "darn sarf" ain't gonna happen for a bit I don't think! :)

That's a shame!
I have been to Berlin though not for exploring, and plan to return this year to do exactly that!
Look forward to hearing your findings!!!

Welcome to DP Maddie from deepest darkest Norfolk as well!!! There's loads around our beautiful county.:)

Hello and Welcome I love norfolk its the best place and my nan owned a pub there the king's head still there today its fantastic pub also so near to her old school in hemsby she lived in the kings head

Hi Maddie, I'm new to this site too and from Suffolk.. nice to meet you.. Where abouts in Norfolk are you from?

Latest posts

Back