Floral dress manor, part 1 (pic heavy)

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tumble112

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Came across this place purely by chance a year ago and I just couldn't be certain if it was still lived in or not.
Kept an eye on it and realised that it was certainly derelict. Seems it was lived in by the same family for a very long time, possibly since it was built. It is quite large with accomodation over three floors and outbuildings too.
Spent a good couple of hours here, definitely my favourite explore yet, got a bit carried away with the camera but there is loads here, more to come! Hope you enjoy.
021 by tumble112, on Flickr
020 by tumble112, on Flickr
023 by tumble112, on Flickr
028 by tumble112, on Flickr
029 by tumble112, on Flickr
030 by tumble112, on Flickr

034 by tumble112, on Flickr
035 by tumble112, on Flickr
037 by tumble112, on Flickr
041 by tumble112, on Flickr
042 by tumble112, on Flickr
043 by tumble112, on Flickr
046 by tumble112, on Flickr
047 by tumble112, on Flickr
049 by tumble112, on Flickr
054 by tumble112, on Flickr
057 by tumble112, on Flickr

068 by tumble112, on Flickr
072 by tumble112, on Flickr
075 by tumble112, on Flickr
077 by tumble112, on Flickr
079 by tumble112, on Flickr
082 by tumble112, on Flickr
085 by tumble112, on Flickr
087 by tumble112, on Flickr
095 by tumble112, on Flickr
104 by tumble112, on Flickr
105 by tumble112, on Flickr
107 by tumble112, on Flickr
115 by tumble112, on Flickr
121 by tumble112, on Flickr
123 by tumble112, on Flickr[url=http://www.flickr.co

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I'm amazed that these places are simply left, surely worth a bit on the property market, still more fun for the likes of us I suppose!

Now this is what I call a proper report! Two nice exterior shots that give clues to construction and modifications over the years and sensitive interior shots that allow a proper indication of the occupants lives to come through.

Strange as it may seem; property that has been occupied by the same family for years is more likely to be abandoned like this, than similarly aged property occupied by many families over the years. My experience over the years indicates that when the last living relative dies, unless there is the legal paperwork in place, property like this just falls into some form of legal limbo and thus structural ruination also.

Well done and I hope you reveal more.

A very unique finding here! with so much family dust scattered around, best this stays quiet I reckon.
Nice report all the same, you just have to love residential homes, for things like this but the sadness is certainly here in your photos.
Nice shots.

Nice find pal, certainly would like to see a little more, even if that is just on your flickr or something? :)

wow love this always makes me wonder what happened to the people that lived there to just leave a whole different story i imagine :)

Jammy jammy s*d! That really is amazing and to find it by chance adds to the intrigue.....does make you wonder how many more ike this are out there??? Nicely shot too Tumble.....I sincerely hope this place remains hidden away for a long time....think it's the forst time I've seen money n a report too. I imagine the last residents were the end of the family tree and had noone to pass t on to hence it remaining 'lost'....thanks so much for this and lookng forward to more pics

Latest posts

Back