Floral dress manor, part 1 (pic heavy)

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Such a beautiful place, it was a very lucky find. The furniture is beautiful. What is that in the last photo? is that some sort of domestic servant bell ring notification panel?

Such a beautiful place, it was a very lucky find. The furniture is beautiful. What is that in the last photo? is that some sort of domestic servant bell ring notification panel?

Yes I think that's what it is, I didn't notice it until I was leaving it was above the door in the kitchen, glad I spotted it though.

Simply amazed, the way the cabinet hasn't even been disturbed! Love the butlers bell too!
I really hope this stays like this!
Amazing photos, cheers for sharing! :)

Yes I think that's what it is, I didn't notice it until I was leaving it was above the door in the kitchen, glad I spotted it though.

What a great name for a manufacturer of servant's bells and indicators! Sam Bell must have been well known to, and also cursed by many harried and harassed servants.

What an absolutely stunning find, I am rather jealous!

Unfortunately I have had to delete one of the photographs because it was inappropriate - I have PM'd you to explain why. My apologies for that and I hope you'll understand the reasoning.

Great report, keep 'em coming!!!

Latest posts

Back