Greetings from maidstone, Kent

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikey2002kent

Reaction score
Greetings from Maidstone!

I'm Mikey and have had a interest in old places for many years

I've so far explored old railway tunnels in the chalk pits in Burham and the Redoubt Fort in Dover.

Would love to explore the old ABC cinema in Maidstone but the only way it seems possible is to get a job at the Gala bingo next door as theirs a hole in the wall between the two buildings! Can't see Maidstone borough council granting permission anytime soon otherwise!

Anyway, Will have a look round and try and post some phots up of places i've been soon :)

Welcome along to the forum! Hope you enjoy it here and hopefully see some of your reports soon :)

Ahoy hoy! There's soooo much in Kent, you are blessed!
Just get out there, stay safe, have a ball!

Greetings from Maidstone!

I'm Mikey and have had a interest in old places for many years

I've so far explored old railway tunnels in the chalk pits in Burham and the Redoubt Fort in Dover.

Would love to explore the old ABC cinema in Maidstone but the only way it seems possible is to get a job at the Gala bingo next door as theirs a hole in the wall between the two buildings! Can't see Maidstone borough council granting permission anytime soon otherwise!

Anyway, Will have a look round and try and post some phots up of places i've been soon :)

Welcome.Keep meaning to ask Manager of Gala for a look.Probably never get round to it.Give it a go!

Yo Mikey....

Sorry, couldn't resist the Rocky reference!

Grain Fort is worth a look bud. Just make sure you work out the tides correctly cos 12 hours is a long wait to have before you can go back to land with dry feet if you get it wrong!

Welcome along and get posting!

Welcome, yes it seems there are quite a few bits to look at down your way. I'll have to arrange a trip that direction too myself one day.

Welcome from Medway, new here myself and to the scene it looks.

Latest posts

Back