Hello? From Kent.....

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

froggie25

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I think i joined this site sometime ago, but i'm here again for round 2 lol.

Still wanting to team up with other local explores. I haven't many places under my belt other than, Babies Castle in Hawkhurst and Fort Redoubt in Dover (which is only only 4 times a year if lucky). I have tried finding places, but being female and going out to play be myself, just doesn't feel isn't safe and i would prefer to go as a group, safety in numbers and all that!!
Will someone/ people be willing to hold my hand or let me tag along??

I'm just outside of Sittingbourne in Kent, but drive so i'm willing to go where the wind takes me....

(Have just added my first collection of pics, from Babies Castle) Hope their ok x

Last edited:
Hey, welcome to the forum!
I'd say Kent is the county with the most explores per square mile than any other! So there's plenty to see and do. There's also a lot of explorers :)
Not many of us are keen on solo explores (some thrive on it tho) so I'm sure some local people won't mind letting you tag along!
Enjoy the forum! :)

Hi there, Froggie! Post up some pictures of your explores and keep your posting up so that we can see you're the genuine article! I'm always looking to buddy up with local people.

Thanks for the message SlimJim, i was just looking at how i add pics... Can you help?

This [ame="http://www.derelictplaces.co.uk/main/showthread.php?t=17009"]handy guide[/ame] tells you everything you need to know about adding photos.

Looking ace! I know it soundsshallow, but the difference between no photos and some photos is often all it takes for people to get in touch :)

Thanks for your kind words... UrbadX. I have my fort pics on Flickr, but its not really derelict as such...

I belong to the "Western Heights Preservation Society" in Dover... Fort Drop Redoubt, shall i post some pics?? UrbanX??

Froggie, drop me a PM if you're up for a splore some time soon. Not sure if you've disabled PM or whether it needs to be enabled? Otherwise I'd have dropped you one myself. Cheers.

The way it works for [ame="http://www.derelictplaces.co.uk/main/showthread.php?t=28321"]new users and PMs has changed[/ame].

Sounds like a good idea, SlimJim...... Can't wait to go explore....

Any ideas when i can pm Krela? Also how do i add comments to my photos, like you requested....

You don't need to add comments to the photos themselves unless you want to, but a paragraph or two at the top of your reports with a little bit about the location if possible would be great!

There is [ame="http://www.derelictplaces.co.uk/main/showthread.php?t=16286"]a guide to posting location reports[/ame] which has some info worth reading about what makes a good report.

It won't be long for PMs, not going to give exact details tho. This week sometime I'm sure. ;)

Back