Hello Everyone

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Synopsisband

Reaction score
Hey everyone, My name is Dan, i am in a band called Synopsis, we are doing a music video soon and we are thinking of doing it in an abandoned warehouse or something similar.

I was looking online and came through here and some places are brilliant that you have taken pics of.

I was wondering if you guys could give me some advice, we are looking to film in a place with a large space, preferably with some sort of stage, thats also in the Birmingham area.

If you know anything that would be useful then that would be great, also if anyone from here wants to be in the video, we are looking for about 200 people so more the merrier.

Thanks in advance everyone.

Dan

Sorry everyone, ive just realised ive broken a rule of the site. I will look through the pics to find one myself. I apologise for the rule breaking. But if anyone knows of anything then please PM me. Thank you, and sorry again

Welcome along to the forum. Hopefully you can find a location that works for you, I'm sure there is something there!

Would love to see the video though! :)

hi mate welcome along i found this for you to look at

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_hm0iNPxZU[/ame]

Latest posts

Back