Hello from Bristol

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SeffyboyUK

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone

Have been exploring for a while now. have come across this forum on more than one occasion and thought I would finally register.
I live just outside Bristol. Photography has always been a hobby of mine, and ever since my first explore, these places have been the only things I really take photos of!

Keep up the good work all, and I will get some reports up soon.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard !! I visit Bristol quite regularly 'tis a great city with some fantastic buildings especially Temple Meads Stn !!

Welcome aboard !! I visit Bristol quite regularly 'tis a great city with some fantastic buildings especially Temple Meads Stn !!

The Temple Meads building is a nice one, one of my little chill spots in the city is sitting right on top of it! :)

Welcome to Derelict places. Photography is a 'hoppy'? Have you been at the 1845 too ;)

Oh dear.. I've corrected it now. I'm just going to use the whole 'I was tired' excuse :p

The Temple Meads building is a nice one, one of my little chill spots in the city is sitting right on top of it! :)
I have done the same too ( well stood on top of it !!) Including the clock tower !!! What a view, would love to do it on a crisp sunny summers morning !! Instead of 0300hrs on a freezing cold/rainy winters nite !!:mrgreen:

I have done the same too ( well stood on top of it !!) Including the clock tower !!! What a view, would love to do it on a crisp sunny summers morning !! Instead of 0300hrs on a freezing cold/rainy winters nite !!:mrgreen:

Nice, its such a great place to be. I agree, would certainly be interesting though! Did you get up using the parcel force building?

Nice, its such a great place to be. I agree, would certainly be interesting though! Did you get up using the parcel force building?

No !! AFAIK that is now totally sealed !! ( Gonna get in trouble here with Mr K if not careful !!-Dont discuss access on here !!) Lets just say that its not what you know its who you know !!:)

No !! AFAIK that is now totally sealed !! ( Gonna get in trouble here with Mr K if not careful !!-Dont discuss access on here !!) Lets just say that its not what you know its who you know !!:)

It's not totally sealed...

Fair shout, I wouldn't give any more than that anyway. But no, I can say right now it certainly is not sealed mate :)

So true very little truly is :)

Well given that it doesn't actually have any walls that makes it a little difficult to seal. Getting onto the site on the other hand does require a little lateral thinking... but that's half the fun isn't it?

Latest posts

Back