Hello from Scotland

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scotsgraymouser

Reaction score
Ok..I stumbled upon your forum like a mouse finding an abandoned mine full of cheese...i was overwhelmed by the photos and sheer bravado here. I'm a virtual world builder and artist (google da name on images) and for me to see the real life photos reminds me of times spent in some of the most remote and weirdly eerie places places on earth (now i'll have to dig out my photos) which included abandoned temples and houses in guam, derelict projects in Bali and haunted houses ...erp... in the deep mountians of Virgina, not to mention some rather old monoliths here in scotland...thanks for being here and i may have to build a 3d model of some of your places if i have your permission :)) tal hal!! :mrgreen:

Guam you say? Well well well! We too visited a couple of abandoned places in Guam but they were underwater...

Guam_button.jpg

Click that button if you're interested.

Hope you enjoy the forum and lets see some of those pix you took!

Cheers fella.

Hi..thanks for the welcome. Actually, would love to have been able to get to an old house in Virgina before it burned down..sigh..anyways..have to wait to participate, broken wrist..agg..

Welcome along sir!
Great to see people joining from all different backgrounds!
Lol, well if you could build me a virtual Severalls & Pripyat, it would save me a lot of petrol / air miles!

Welcome along to the forum! As UrbanX says, great too see people from such a wide range of backgrounds and have to say yours is a pretty unique one to me!

I would love to see a 3D version of The Billy Banks Estate mind, all flat now :(

Anyway, hope you enjoy it here! :)

Latest posts

Back