Hello from Tyne and Wear!

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stevomonster

Reaction score
Afternoon. I’m a 46 year old that loved exploring the derelict, burned out and boarded up as a kid and I’ve had access to a few disused factories over the years through my job.…Realise now could do with documenting some stuff! Would love to connect with people on here to basically keep me right!! Got a few places lined up to explore in the next few months around the Tyne and Wear area but would love to go a bit further 😬

IMG_3028.jpeg

Thanks for having me.…Yeah I’m new to researching sites but think I’ve grasped a bit of it!! I do quite a bit cycling around our disused trainlines so there’s plenty of old industrial stuff to check out!

Afternoon. I’m a 46 year old that loved exploring the derelict, burned out and boarded up as a kid and I’ve had access to a few disused factories over the years through my job.…Realise now could do with documenting some stuff! Would love to connect with people on here to basically keep me right!! Got a few places lined up to explore in the next few months around the Tyne and Wear area but would love to go a bit further 😬

View attachment 527362
I'm in Northumberland, there's plenty abandoned stuff to explore .

Yeah I was up by Bellingham last May on the rievers cycle route…. Some parts around the ryals were other worldly.
I'm on the north coast, I'm dragging the son to the gun battery at Alnmouth in the next few days, we were gonna camp near Edinburgh at an old military site but it's been so wet I think we'll need a liferaft.

Latest posts

Back