Hello! Happy to be here

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi and welcome to the forum.

Tips... best one I can offer is ask anyone in your area if they might consider you tagging along on one of their explorations whilst you find your feet. It's a two way street - I took a newbie in here on some of ours in his earliest days and he ended up taking me on some of his a couple of years later, some of which were stunners!

If you're ever in the Algarve in Portugal look us up and we will happily show you the few around us.

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Tips... best one I can offer is ask anyone in your area if they might consider you tagging along on one of their explorations whilst you find your feet. It's a two way street - I took a newbie in here on some of ours in his earliest days and he ended up taking me on some of his a couple of years later, some of which were stunners!

If you're ever in the Algarve in Portugal look us up and we will happily show you the few around us.

Welcome to the communtity! I'm sure if you go digging through threads you'll find everything you need to know.

Latest posts

Back