Hello I'm "AccessDenied", I'm new here... :)

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AccessDenied

Reaction score
Hello, I am new to this forum (and forums in general to be honest) and although i know this introduction isn't very helpful, I thought i would introduce myself.
I'm from the south Wales area and i am looking forward to getting used this site and reading the "Location Reports" as i find these derelict places really interesting. I'm excited to do my own first location report on Coed-Y-Lan school and will try and have it up as soon as i can...

As I said, I'm new to this and this intro isn't very helpful...so any comments would be appreciated
Thanks! :)

Welcome to the forum, I don’t know whether you have already visited the school that you mentioned, but its maybe best to say nothing about what you are planning, Some swine taught them security folk to read:( and they monitor this and other forums.:)

Welcome to the forum, I don’t know whether you have already visited the school that you mentioned, but its maybe best to say nothing about what you are planning, Some swine taught them security folk to read:( and they monitor this and other forums.:)

Thanks for the advice, I'll be sure to bear that in mind in future :)
Also, I have previously visited the school so i thought it would be a good place to get me started with Location Reports as I already know my way around (is that a bad thing to say too? :( )

Last edited:
Welcome along! Once you get your first few done you'll have more 'to-do's than time! :)

Welcome along from another Welsh man!

UE is very addictive, I have a list as long as my arm that I want to do and go out most days now! I was up at Coed Y Lan a few weeks ago, a few residents was very interested in what I was doing there and wanted to see the photographs of the place. Spent more time talking than I did photographing it! LOL!

Looking forward to your photographs!

from one newbie to another welcome,just ask on here if you need help i did great bunch willing to help all the best...........

Welcome in to DP. I think that everyone who lives in Wales is a member of this board, thats how it feels anyhow :lol:

Welcome along from another Welsh man!

UE is very addictive, I have a list as long as my arm that I want to do and go out most days now! I was up at Coed Y Lan a few weeks ago, a few residents was very interested in what I was doing there and wanted to see the photographs of the place. Spent more time talking than I did photographing it!

Yeah, I've been finding myself regularly browsing forums and looking at interesting places, I get slightly more addicted every day. :mrgreen:
I haven't had much attention from the locals when I've been in there, although i have seen a woman regularly looking through her window at us :neutral: and found some people looking for copper/slate to steal etc :( It's people like that who get people like us into trouble :mad:

It's also great to see so much support from people, I was suprised to find so many welsh people on here :) Thank you!

Yeah, I've been finding myself regularly browsing forums and looking at interesting places, I get slightly more addicted every day. :mrgreen:
I haven't had much attention from the locals when I've been in there, although i have seen a woman regularly looking through her window at us :neutral: and found some people looking for copper/slate to steal etc :( It's people like that who get people like us into trouble :mad:

It's also great to see so much support from people, I was suprised to find so many welsh people on here :) Thank you!

I got talking to one women who said that everybody is close up there and if somebody see's you, everyone will know about it. Kind of a good thing really though I suppose.

I didn't think there would be many welsh people around - or many welsh places to go but there are loads! Still finding new sites all the time, but I have my favs that I enjoy going back to time and time again :lol:

Back