Hello!

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laura-jane

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Laura i live in Surrey. I grew up in Epsom (I'm 31 now) so spent many happy hours exploring West Park, St Ebbas and Cane Hill in my teens and twenties (in addition to any other abandoned buildings i have passed!).

More recently i have been to Severalls and Graylingwell (before it was knocked down!).

I didn't really know there were other people who like doing this! Really pleased to have found this forum - i've been on a few others and they seemed a bit weird!

Exploring is generally a solo activity for me - none of my friends want to wander around abandoned buildings with me all day. i would love to meet some local people who are up for an explore

xxx

Hi Laura-Jane and welcome to DP

You'll see me post this on most new members intros but stick a few reports up and people will be a lot more willing to head out with you :)

Don't let it put you off it's just that this is the internet and anything that builds trust can't be a bad thing.

And don't go out with the Nelly or SK there always getting in trouble :p

Thanks! I have thousands of photos! Gonna try and work out how to post a report now...... Gonna start with some old West Park although i'm sure you've all seen it all before!

So glad ive found this site!

xxxx

Welcome to the forum Laura!

As Paul says, pop up a couple of reports and I'm sure you will have people get in touch to meet up!

Hope you enjoy it here! :)

Welcome along, you sound a natural explorer!
There's loads of explorers round you, and like Paul said you'll be inundated with splore offers after you've popped some reports up!
I look forward to seeing your west park pics!

Welcome to DP I am sure once people get to know you they will be happy to have you tag along...I know of at least one in your area :) I am sure she will be along to say hi at some point :)

Helloo, yeah good to hear about your inquisitive nature to splore, when we try and tell our friends about places we plan on or where we've been you can see their eyes glaze over in disinterest, you either love it or...... Welcome aboard the crazy train of splores :)

Back