Hi all from Bristol

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jme2012

Reaction score
Hi all im Jamie from Bristol.

I was on holiday recently and came across 2 pill boxes and after exploring the 1st one i decided to search on the Internet for some information on them and Google sent me to this site.

I must say wow, what a cool forum to be apart of.
I noticed that out of the 2 pill boxes i found, only one of them had photos taken of, from what i can find on derelict places any ways (there is a closed thread some where on here). Its in Dawlish Warren, Devon.
I managed to take photos both inside and out side of both PB.

I'm soo glad i have found this forum, and im hoping to post the pics up to this forum within the next few days. I'm no professional, so a few of the pics may not be great, but they are worth a view im sure. I've only got a Kodak Zi8 HD pocket camera lol.

Any ways, i will enjoy going through all the pics on the forum, thanks all and have a good day :D

Jamie.

Thanks for the warm welcome people :D

This was the 1st time i ever set foot into a pill box, and to go into 2 within 2 days was a bonus. But i must admit, i felt very claustrophobic. And it dont help being scared of those blasted spiders lol, but i did it :eek: lol.

As i said in my 1st post, i aint no pro and the camera i have is not the best, but im sure a few people would appreciate a few of them ( i hope :p lol )

Again thanks for the warm welcome guys :D

What an intro into Urbex!
Welcome to the forum, hope you find some quality sites near you, :)

Welcome along to the forum! There's no need to worry about what camera you use, just enjoy what your doing and stay safe doing it :)

Latest posts

Back