Hi From Barnsley!

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frumtarn1

Reaction score
Hi as you can possibly tell by my name im from barnsley, im brenny and I LOVE exploring abandoned places, If any of you people know anywhere near the new lodge area of any disused places apart from the wellington pub.

Welcome along! There is a search function at the top right which you should find invaluable to find places close to you :)

Welcome from sunny Wakefield, some decent places round your way - Give me a shout if you fancy a few explores!

Hello matey, nice to have you on board.

Just a quick heads up though, please don't ask for site or access info in the open forum, it's against the forum rules. The reason is to protect the buildings we visit from metal thieves who often join these forums to find out the latest place to go and gut...

If you want to find where to go 'splore then Google earth, Bing Maps, net searchs etc. are your best friend apart from the trusty Mark 1 Eyeball.

I look forward to your first exploration report.

Yep thats no problem wakey lad, im thinking about hunting around the leeds area seem as though im at my relatives. Thanks for the welcome messages guys!!!

Latest posts

Back