hi to all

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just a hello to all im steve formerley from london/bedford now cheshire gt site for wow memories of places past

interesting name may not gain you many friends on here lol.
I take it you used to do security? Not a bad way to get access to some places tbh

I used to be a security guard and seen a lot of abandoned sites I had to guard. It was like heaven, you have full access and all night to explore haha. Lots of security folk are secret urban explorers ;)
"Lots of security folk are secret urban explorers". Being aware of the 'rules' helps when wanting to break them. Two rules of warfare: know your enemy - and the way the enemy thinks.

"Lots of security folk are secret urban explorers". Being aware of the 'rules' helps when wanting to break them. Two rules of warfare: know your enemy - and the way the enemy thinks.
Absolutely true! To be fair, most guards are probably harmless from my experience, they just want to have a sneaky snooze and watch movies in peace lol

Latest posts

Back