Largo House, Fife

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loving that tree growing out of an entire room in the last arial photo :)

Those pics remind me of that house next to bridon wireworks

I'd love to visit this but don't fancy a 12 bore aimed at my arse whilst doing so!!:lol:

Forget the shotguns, its the vicious looking cows you should be worried about, I swear they were forming a plan of attack when I was in their field :lol:

I'd love to visit this but don't fancy a 12 bore aimed at my arse whilst doing so!!:lol:

I'll go with you after Christmas is over and done with, it'll give us both a chance to play with our new cameras.

I had a look around today but I didn't go in because I had two children and no camera. There is another derelict, and slightly unstable looking, building opposite and what I think is the remains of Scotland's first canal are just about visible on the other side of that.

I'll go with you after Christmas is over and done with, it'll give us both a chance to play with our new cameras.

I had a look around today but I didn't go in because I had two children and no camera. There is another derelict, and slightly unstable looking, building opposite and what I think is the remains of Scotland's first canal are just about visible on the other side of that.
Nice one :)

Latest posts

Back