Miscellaneous, West Tenerife

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr_bones

Gormless Moderator
Reaction score
Having just come back from a holiday to Tenerife, I thought I would share some of the very few abandoned buildings that I found while I was out there.

To cut a long story short, there is very little potential for Urban Exploration on the island but it would have been rude not to have at least tried!

Based in Los Gigantes,there were a couple of rural and very run down buildings that we would pass on a regular basis.

The first was a 2 storey building that I had spotted on the way to Los Gigantes from the airport - having recce'd it, we decided not to go inside as it looked like a squat of some sort.

DSC_0286Medium.jpg

Next were some sort of farm buildings, and further down towards the beach was a much more substantial warehouse/factory type building and un-surprisingly, all of them were wide open.

Abandoned car

DSC_0267Medium.jpg

DSC_0269Medium.jpg

DSC_0270Medium.jpg

DSC_0271Medium.jpg

Approaching second set of buildings

DSC_0272Medium.jpg

DSC_0275Medium-1.jpg

DSC_0278Medium.jpg

DSC_0279Medium.jpg

And finally, intrigued to see what it was - we walked over to find this little tower was nothing more than an abandoned telephone booth!

DSC_0284Medium.jpg

Not great, but may be of some interest!

Mr. B!

Great to see these odd bits of remains. That telephone kiosk is a delight! :mrgreen:
Nice to see the sun too. Hope you had a fabulous time on your hols, Mr B. :)

Yup, the Telephone Kiosk is a real classic. Looks like it could easily be converted into a Satelite Phone with a few gallons of Rocket Fuel! :mrgreen:

Interesting building -lovely weather :cool:

Ta for sharing,

Back