New member from Teesside

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Urbantoggy

Reaction score
Hi there
So I’m Mike 67 from Billingham Teesside
I’m a keen hobbyist amateur photographer.
Hoping to find explore some interesting places to visit nearby
Would love to hear from any of you guys who can help out and suggest any areas of interest in the Teesside area.

Would love to hear from any of you guys who can help out and suggest any areas of interest in the Teesside area.
Based on my trips a few years ago, there was lots to see around Redcar and South Bank; another decade before that Billingham House was still standing. Not sure whether there's anything left of the Odebrecht sites in Middlesbrough? I know that Cerebos at Greatham has gone now. It's often best to use local knowledge and then have a drive around, you'll likely spot things in your day to day life and also hear about them in the local press.

I love using Geograph, sometimes just brings up everything you've already seen, but can have new stuff added you haven't seen.
Use the search option and put in what- derelict and where - the location you want to explore

Based on my trips a few years ago, there was lots to see around Redcar and South Bank; another decade before that Billingham House was still standing. Not sure whether there's anything left of the Odebrecht sites in Middlesbrough? I know that Cerebos at Greatham has gone now. It's often best to use local knowledge and then have a drive around, you'll likely spot things in your day to day life and also hear about them in the local press.

Thks for your reply

Latest posts

Back