Newbie from Swansea, South Wales.

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danrobz

Reaction score
Hi there everyone, I'm just starting out with urbex, have been interested in it for years but only now I want to actually do something about it :)

I'm from the Swansea, South Wales area, 32 years old and just wondering if anyone wants to meet up and go exploring sometime? If so, could you send me a friend request or a DM. Really don't fancy going solo! Cheers guys and I'm glad to be here.

Hello, I'm near you in Aberdare and up to explore- can't DM though �� So not sure how to contact

Hi there, ah yes as we are new members we can't DM.. haha nevermind. Well it's great to meet you, you have any locations lined up? I have a few so yeah wouldn't mind exploring, just don't want to do it alone. Feels kinda awkward chatting like this hahaha! You on Instagram?

Patience is a virtue. Welcome both and you'll get access to DMs if you stick around and chat.

I'm in Neath so not too far!
Everywhere I seem to find is miles away though!!

Hi guys I, m in Kenfig hill and have just started with this hobby, any advice would be great, also can meet up for some exploring.

Hey, I'll message you back as soon as I can :-(( Got your DM. But it won't let me reply :-(

Insta - gopeteypups - follow me and message there - but my phone is away being fixed - so will reply asap

Back