NGTE Pyestock, Hampshire - August 2009

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe that there have been p***y invaders here again!

This does not come as a suprise, over the last three years plus of going here I have not only seen copper and cables slowly dissapearing but have approached people doing the theving, one group I encountered told me they had travelled from London with the sole purpose of stripping out pipes etc. Klemp' and I nearly disturbed a group of 'do as you likeys' whilst on a night mission here, heard hacksaws going and cables being pulled off walls etc just as we nearly opened the door to them we heard this noise going on!! we slunk away quickly as we had too much expensive camera kit to lose if it all went pear shaped, as we went we saw a guard with a dog going toward the tea leafs, hope they got caught.

Well apparently the planning application has been passed! Although I hear that there has been a petition but must admit that I've not seen the TV report or read the newspaper - though there is bound to be summat in local paper about it soon!

So it could be demolition time soon.

Well apparently the planning application has been passed! Although I hear that there has been a petition but must admit that I've not seen the TV report or read the newspaper - though there is bound to be summat in local paper about it soon!

So it could be demolition time soon.

Shame....too see such a lovely place tumble to the ground

Please can I have the 6 foot blue gate valve that is in number 10 exhauster(alledgedly)?I could put it in the garden!

This will be gone soon, my company will be doing the gas de-commission and re-installing a new main........

Demolition to start early next year............so get in there soon.............I will soon have unlimited access to the whole site...........:)

Anyone know what the current status of the place is please, in terms of workers on site etc?
Cheers

Good photo's, nice to see Pyestock is still existing, when I went a couple of years ago the general feeling was that it'd be demo'd pretty soon to make way for a Tesco depot, thankfully they haven't, yet.

MUST make a trip over there soon. I don't want to miss out on this one whilst it's still around

Good photo's, nice to see Pyestock is still existing, when I went a couple of years ago the general feeling was that it'd be demo'd pretty soon to make way for a Tesco depot, thankfully they haven't, yet.

Are you the Blue Fox who came with us 2 and half years back?If so,welcome back fella.

Back