NKPS A Hidden Morgue May 2013

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great job guys, but please - bare feet in an abandoned hospital and in a mortuary? Before flying for a living, I earned the money for my flying lessons as an APT. Trust me, I've worked in a few mortuaries that have been closed down. That last wash down is a long way from 100%.

Take care guys - please, take care.

Hmmm then why in pic 3 would you have them candle like things lit in some sort of makeshift chapel if you like?

There was a ghost tour there through the night on the 11th May through to the following morning (the 12th, £69 if I remember right),the day after you post your pics up... hmmmm

As Zero81 said about the woofers being there,I know for a fact they would of been barking like mad if they so much of heard or smelt you around the side or the back of this place plus I know it's been heavily secured (live in security) since a few splorers done it a year or two ago...

Sorry
Just too coincidental in my eyes....

Nice pics though!!

I can assure you theres NO WAY Id shell out 69 quid for some claptrap bloody ghost botherin session!! Urbex all the way mate!! And as for the woofers? Well we took our shoes off for extra stealth... :)

Hmmm then why in pic 3 would you have them candle like things lit in some sort of makeshift chapel if you like?

There was a ghost tour there through the night on the 11th May through to the following morning (the 12th, £69 if I remember right),the day after you post your pics up... hmmmm

As Zero81 said about the woofers being there,I know for a fact they would of been barking like mad if they so much of heard or smelt you around the side or the back of this place plus I know it's been heavily secured (live in security) since a few splorers done it a year or two ago...

Sorry
Just too coincidental in my eyes....

Nice pics though!!

ERRRRRR! Excuse me! ha ha! ask anyone who knows me and theyl tell you i just dont and wouldnt ever and never have done a permission visit or would pay sixty quid to do a bloody ghost tour!! lol funny as mate!! and i lit the candles for a nice picture...okidokis!!!

i am a very active explorer
i have no doubt you have at least once or twice followed in my footsteps....

i was contributing to the scene before you even started :)

i am a very active explorer
i have no doubt you have at least once or twice followed in my footsteps....

i was contributing to the scene before you even started :)

and thats why you have some great reports up! and you dont know me nor have any idea my age or how long i have been exploring lol..as for following in your footsteps...ha! jog on ;)

Latest posts

Back