Old Hall, Norwich

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oops -just realised I've put this in the wrong section. PLEASE can one of the very nice Mods move it into the MISC section -ta!

Lb:cool:
Hi Lightbuoy. Norwich canary here. Nice to see a building in our fine city. Is that by any chance also known as the former Peppermint Park nightclub. Had many a good night in there in the early nineties. Lovely building pity its coming down. Nice Pics

Check out Samson and Hercules on Tombland - it's in the process of being demolished such a shame as it used to house one of the biggest ballrooms in East Anglia I believe (a hive of activity during world war II) - during excavation a swimming pool was found with lovely ornate pillars.
Has anyone managed to get any shots of this?

it had a fantastic sprung floor and the pool was left over from when it was a YMCA

yes, the lovely Peppermint Park

known in my day (1991 or so) as Paedophile Park due to the number of creepy old guys and teenage girls lurking there

Thats exactly right Funk. Although I live In Gt Yarmouth me and my mates used to go up Norwich quite a bit for a night out. Yarmouth was always full of plebs who wanted to start a fight and somehow Norwich was a lot more friendly.

hi,
i remember going there when it was peppermint park in the 90's.
the was used as a shooting gallery for junkies for quite a while.

Latest posts

Back