Porthcawl, S. Wales

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oomagoolies

Reaction score
Hello from South Wales, sorry for my accent if your having trouble understanding me, but was searching for Cwm Coke works when I came across this place and I have to say what a great concept for a site. i think I'm going to enjoy.... Thanks

Welcome to the forum! I'm not far from you, Near Barry but often around Porthcawl too :)

Hope you enjoy it here, I'm sure you will though, it's greeeeaaaaat!

Welcome mate - I'm currently still editing/uploading photos from Cwm Coke from the other weekend :)

Thanks for the warm welcome, and theres some great pics uploaded here, I just hope I can find some great places to contribute my own.

Did you manage to get to The Coke Works? I live in the area that it's located in and there is usually a car going up and down the road by the entrance looking for people who are trying to get in and apparently there are dogs on site but i have yet to see any (I'm new to this forum, so tell me if i do anything wrong, thanks). I hope to go inside one day but i think i'll keep an eye on security first to make sure i know the best times to enter and not get caught :)

Back