Pump & Tap Pub, Leicester

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stopped by there this afternoon with mattdonut and Boothy. Scaffolding still going up and was able to see more of the damage in the daylight. The lease has not expired on the arch, however demolition workers have been going in there anyway, fooling around and trying to steal stuff!

DSC_0191-2.jpg

DSC_0189-1.jpg

DSC_0197-2.jpg

Yep, and its not even a week since I took the pics of it in use. The keys were only handed over Friday night ffs :mad:

hope someone got them fire places out they be worth a mint me wonders if the swimming pool will last as long as this building did ? another great loss

Like ive said before leicester city council are all a bunch of cunts for destroying our heritage

Quoted for truth, what was once a Medieval City centre is now concrete hell!!

Oh dear did I dig a great big hole through the Roman forum , pah no one will notice!!

Thanks for the pics Goldie. I used to drink in this place quite a bit when i was a student - I used to live just round the corner from it. A real shame its going as there really aren't enough places like this about.

Quoted for truth, what was once a Medieval City centre is now concrete hell!!

Oh dear did I dig a great big hole through the Roman forum , pah no one will notice!!

True. They destroyed loads of archeology and old buildings to build the holiday inn and underpass.

Leicester City Council

have just appointed a new (heritage) conservation officer, and a very sound egg she is too. Leicester's heritage will be in good hands........

Latest posts

Back