Recce: Babies Castle, Hawkhurst

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Noooo! Some of the pictures aren't displaying anymore. It looks quite interesting though from what I can see, I'll have to take a trip there sometime. Thanks!

hey, i visited this place back in '06.
i was wondering did you ever venture inside?
i went in with a few other people, first floor was too dark to explore and there was a large mirror at the end which was very spooky. second floor full of different painted rooms, floors falling through and place in large decay.
when i went the pool was in much better condition, i entered via the white extension as that used to lead into the main building.
over all a very scary exploration.

There's not much to see inside to be honest the pikes had anything of interest away , if you go back check out the loft you can walk through it and onto the roof :)

hi there,am new to this site,but hace been inside the castle.however the castle is now up for sale and has been boarded up all the way up so is pitch black inside,but when i went there the upstairs wasn't boarded up.(just got to work out how to load up pics)exscuse me for my ignorance!!!
:wink:

Latest posts

Back