Sew&Tell House - Jan 2014

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome shots dude, you have every right to be proud of that set!
Looks a lovely place too!
Thanks for sharing! :)

Thanks Mockingbird

:)Thanks Mockingbird, good range of pictures.I only wishmy sister would let me keep my tricycles indoors instead they languish outside. Not sure if that is actually a crib in one photo looks more like a curved top chest.

:) Not sure if that is actually a crib in one photo looks more like a curved top chest.

Definitely a rocking crib. An inverted 'T' member at each end joined by a single floor level rail support the body of the crib with a couple of screws or dowels providing the suspension point.

Wow, I am super impressed! What a place and your pictures really capture it. I really like the mirror and figurine shot, would look fab as a framed shot in a vintage style room. Can't believe all that gorgeous stuff just sits there untouched and unappreciated for years on end.

Wonderful!! Love the crib and the bedroom with reflected window. And wow...pickled onions from 1969...? I bet they're amazingly strong, they don't look rotten but could've taken your arm off had you tried to open one :D

Fabulous report and pics mockingbird you've captured the atmosphere really well...love the hallway pic with the stairs. Cheers for posting

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back