Sutton Scarsdale Hall, Derbyshire

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, only went in and around the hall. Is there anything else down the lane?

Not sure to be honest we did go a little bit down the lane but we heard something a few feet down and had second thoughts but we did hear that there might be a house down there.

But to be honest we was more interested in going across the field as we heard a rumour that 3 people had been hung or murdered and their graves and headstones are down there but we went right down to the road and must of covered about 2 miles up and down this field and found nothing.

When we went there last it was pitch black (I'm a believer in ghosts) and there was a few others that went and we was taking photos and when we walked around the hall we followed the lane from the car park and when we got to one corner there was a bloke in a long black wig come jumping out of one of the windows at us of course I was scared stiff so in my finest voice I shouted "For F@#% sake you scared the shite out of me" and all I got was "sorry mate was just having a bit of fun".....so beware if you go at night because he does it to a few people :lol:

the old hardwick hall is in this sort of state with some rather ornate plaster work still on the walls

Latest posts

Back