The Acid House - August 2016 - Image Heavy!

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pictures,trying to find some history about this place, is the original name of this manor house available please instead of 'The Acid House' I'm hoping this isn't too far from me ;-)

Nice pictures,trying to find some history about this place, is the original name of this manor house available please instead of 'The Acid House' I'm hoping this isn't too far from me ;-)

Nope, if the name was available it would have been named, and asking for such details is against the forum rules so please don't in the future.

If you want the full history then just hang on for a few weeks, I've been up there multiple times (well over 15 now) and I've had some input from a local historian and she has found me some old images to do a full report and history. I'm keeping that under my hat for the time being though. The construction crew are setting up to redevelop it and its been stripped bare now. Demolition of certain parts its happening any day now and the site is being secured so I wouldn't waste your time trying to find it.

If you want the full history then just hang on for a few weeks, I've been up there multiple times (well over 15 now) and I've had some input from a local historian and she has found me some old images to do a full report and history. I'm keeping that under my hat for the time being though. The construction crew are setting up to redevelop it and its been stripped bare now. Demolition of certain parts its happening any day now and the site is being secured so I wouldn't waste your time trying to find it.

Glad I got in when I did with you dude :D cant wait for your full report once its being sorted! :D

I will put it up once I've got my coveted pic of the house without the scaffolding on it. Was up there Wednesday evening and there was a lot of stuff left in trailers by a scaffolding crew so I'm guessing they will take it all down and put safer stuff up before it all kicks off. Apparently the other buildings are being demolished very soon. One of my mates is supplying building materials to the development company so is keeping me up to date! :D

Back