The Sparrow Mansion - October 2012

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have to say I was bitterly disappointed with my shots the stairs was as good as I got :( but thanks guys a fun day with superb company :)

Cheers for the comments again guys :)

P7... I am sure they are great mate! Either way, it was a cracking day out hopefully we can sort another explore soon though ;)

Fantastic shots. Without giving anything away, what was tragic about it's history?

Sorry but almost anything that's said about it's history will bring up it's location which I am not prepared to do.

I could move in there happily. Roasting things on the gorgeous fires... *wanders into a dream land*
Beautiful pictures, stunning place and clearly you all enjoyed.

I think I would struggle visiting places like that, I'd never want to leave!

Cracking work fellers... glad your keeping it under wraps too as we all know its not just urbexers who visit our forums but thugs and metal thieves too but finding our own research for our own reports ads to the enjoyment of urbex in my eyes ;) and thank you for sharing a Beautiful building and really great shots

Such a beautiful gem of a place!

My first thought when looking at the second pic was:

"This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes."

;)

Latest posts

Back