The Very Wild West.. June 2018

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shame you didn't see it a bit earlier in its abandonedment, it wasn't so knackered when I had a nose about, lots of bits n pieces have gone walkies since, the kids use it for a playground and dogwalkers constantly passing through, (and picking up the ��)
Its not got a lot of time left one nasty storm will finish it off and it will be missed.

Shame you didn't see it a bit earlier in its abandonedment, it wasn't so knackered when I had a nose about, lots of bits n pieces have gone walkies since, the kids use it for a playground and dogwalkers constantly passing through, (and picking up the ��)
Its not got a lot of time left one nasty storm will finish it off and it will be missed.

To be honest mate, I was never intending to go here. It was close to a gem I had found half hour or so away, so it seemed a no brainer, suprised by what remained though, but it was another place ticked off on my list, I had found so much down this way I keep planning trips and keep going back it's a struggle but worth it ��

it is said the owners actively smashed it up to some degree to discourage visitors.... Went there at night once through the woods at the back.. Very overgrown and difficult to navigate at night.. Thought I was gonna spend the night :)

it is said the owners actively smashed it up to some degree to discourage visitors.... Went there at night once through the woods at the back.. Very overgrown and difficult to navigate at night.. Thought I was gonna spend the night :)

Wow surely the owners know what the attraction is decay an wreckage Ect, you can get lost going the back way haha still the jail beds would of erm been comfy ;)

Back