Transco Laboratory - Hertford - Sept 2011

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nelly

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Contrary to popular belief Transco does not sell or supply gas it is simply the branch of National Grid PLC that transports gas across the country via a network of pipelines.

That's about as exciting as it gets really, but remember if you smell gas, call Transco straight away!!!

0800 111 999

Visited with Skeleton Key and Troglodyte

pano1.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_9969.jpg

IMG_9968.jpg

IMG_9974.jpg

IMG_9973.jpg

IMG_9975.jpg

IMG_9977.jpg

IMG_9990.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0023.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_9993.jpg

IMG_9991.jpg

IMG_9984.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

IMG_9980.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

Thanks for taking the time

:)

Last edited:
Lovely pics :)

Nice to see its not chavved (yet)

Mate, it was fooked, there were rooms full of smashed up cupboards and stuff that I didn't bother with, don't know why the chavs didn't smash all the nice orange Pyrex though :confused:

My wife did smell gas after looking at this report, I just think it's the curry we had tonight!;)

My wife did smell gas after looking at this report, I just think it's the curry we had tonight!;)

Well its a good job that I put that rather useful emergency phone number at the top the isn't it :)

Fantastic report as always!
Keep up the great reports and photos! Was the first one a wide angle or a stitch together?

Last edited:
Fantastic report as always!
Keep up the great reports and photos! Was the first one a wide angle or a stitch together?

Cheers matey ;)

That first one would be a stitch, been using a free piece of software called Microsoft Composite Image Editor, just drag your pano photos into it and it does the rest, Simples ;)

Latest posts

Back