West Park Service Tunnels + more, October 09

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had a few odd experiences there, heard footsteps occasionally, best example being this visit when all of us heard what sounded like a pair of boots walking down one of the corridors, but there was noone there...on other trips I also saw the figure of an old-ish woman standing in a doorway in Goldsmith ward, that freaked me out a little. Also heard a voice in Huxley as well when there was noone there, of course we ran through the possibility on both occasions that it was other explorers or from the live site but it wasn't

cooooool but i dont understand why u ran? so wot if it was other explorers, their probably doin the same thing as u and for havin ppl or loons from the live part roamin just makes it all a bit more appealing in my eyes. wen we was their we went through the main door which wen we went to leave was locked so we couldnt get out. we finally found a door that opened out into the live part and was watched by a huge coloured lady that just snarled at us as we walk past her.

only reason we ran is because we'd heard security had started patrolling the corridors, and figured that they are the ones to wear shiny black boots:lol:

think you misunderstood me 'running the ideas through my head' though lol...we didn't physically leg it!

security in corridoors holds some truth. had an encounter with 2 on a very recent visit. we were outside trying to find a way in as our usual route had been blocked. they hammered on the window waving at us, made an excuse of 'just walking the dog' and left. there was also 1 guard driving round in a red security car.

bugger.

only reason we ran is because we'd heard security had started patrolling the corridors, and figured that they are the ones to wear shiny black boots:lol:

think you misunderstood me 'running the ideas through my head' though lol...we didn't physically leg it!

ok, now we have that sorted lol

Latest posts

Back