Derelict Places

Go Back   Derelict Places > Location Visit Reports > Residential Sites

Old 27th Dec 12, 00:08
skankypants
Veteran Member

Default Red Dress Manor,December 2012

I finaly got here!on a very cold,dark december morning i ventured into the house,as on past reports,and from what i have been told it is very creepy,,,and has had a lot of visitors,which shamefully have made a mark on this house......the "legend" is still there,but i just wish it hadnt have suffered from weather,and people with no respect simply ripping the place to bits to find something of value.......the presentce of urbexers was clear from rigged photos,etc,but this is still one of my best,and enjoyed residential sites i have ever been too.......i didnt see the dress,although i didnt check one of the waredrobes,,,much to my annoyance as i left......i just hope it is still there.....thanks to MrT on this one.....

Thanks for looking...photos are of a very poor quality,due to mass lack of light and a basic camera,but you get the idea :-)

-----
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every oppertunity,an optimist sees the oppertunity in every difficulty.

Number of replies to this post: 4
Register or login to see full thread with replies.