UE themed portraits/self-portraits - 2

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just chillin' :D

21702484886_f1cc6a86ba_c.jpg

lrg_174066_1444134147.jpg

Got permission to shoot at raf sculthorpe so spent sunday shooting there, took this, one of my best self portraits from the day :D

lrg_174066_1444134147.jpg

Got permission to shoot at raf sculthorpe so spent sunday shooting there, took this, one of my best self portraits from the day :D

Looks like ephotozine.com prevents hotlinking to images so it doesn't show up. Nice colour and light though.

grrr at ePz, ill have a word with the admin, strong ones lol

thank you, the light was fab that day, ever so slightly overcast a times but the sun persisted to shine through!

grrr at ePz, ill have a word with the admin, strong ones lol

thank you, the light was fab that day, ever so slightly overcast a times but the sun persisted to shine through!

Is your username on ePz AlexandraSD? Just so I know I have the right profile!

half naked? Really? a bit of leg and bare shoulder is nakedness to you? Sheltered life...

Maybe you should concentrate on working while at work, and not browsing these kinds of websites.

You certainly know how to take a nice portrait Alexandra. That place must be getting used 24/7 for shoots lately!!

half naked? Really? a bit of leg and bare shoulder is nakedness to you? Sheltered life...

Maybe you should concentrate on working while at work, and not browsing these kinds of websites.

I suspect he went through to your full ePz portfolio which does show more skin, but you didn't post that on here he went and found it himself, so it's not your problem!

Latest posts

Back