Mid Wales Hospital, nr Talgarth, Wales

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I realy enjoyed looking at your gallery of pictures, thank you :)

& big Congratulations on your engagement :mrgreen:

Is it really all bricked up? I saw some boards up but didnt realise every door was cut off??

There are new owners so Im not suprised if theres any changes. They apparantly have big plans (the previous owners did too but tht went tits up). They wish to preserve the main hall, chapel, admin and as many if the buildings as possible. The aim is to have mixed use.

We shall see...

in all honesty we have lost an explore but if it keeps arsonists and vandals out so the key buildings can be retained i am all for it!

Is it really all bricked up? I saw some boards up but didnt realise every door was cut off??

There are new owners so Im not suprised if theres any changes. They apparantly have big plans (the previous owners did too but tht went tits up). They wish to preserve the main hall, chapel, admin and as many if the buildings as possible. The aim is to have mixed use.

We shall see...

Thanks for the update RD :)

I will send you some of my pics for your website at some point this year! -sorry for the delay :eek:

Lb:jimlad:

in all honesty we have lost an explore but if it keeps arsonists and vandals out so the key buildings can be retained i am all for it!

Spot on Mr. B. -hopefully if the buildings are on the whole in reasonable un-chavved condition, hopefully this will not give the new owner any excuse to not retain & re-use! :)

Cheers Light, havent had a chance to update lately but will in August sometime I expect.

Not wrecked aparat from the pieces where the previous owners messed it up, demolishing corridoors and removing slates leaving one part pretty much ruined (the bit above the canteen).

I will keep you updated but still it is a shame that we wont be able to get in there anymore...

What about the remains of he enema kit?!

Back