"That secret place" again

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The photo of the item above the binoculars. What was that I wonder? Some kind of camera?

Also the shot of the jar with the label intact was truly excellent!

A true gem of a place all in all.

Nice shots! How do you get them so well, do you take a tripod or do you just have steady hands?

Thanks for sharing

Thank you..to be honest I did not use my tripod hardly at all in here.musr be steady hands :)

The photo of the item above the binoculars. What was that I wonder? Some kind of camera?

It is a Standard 8 cine camera - of East German manufacture if memory serves. Standard 8 cine film was basically a length of 16mm cine film cut length ways to produce a length of film 8mm wide, having a line of sprocket holes down one edge, (16, 35 and 70mm cine film have sprocket holes down each edge) The film came packed on a spool that looked a bit like the old typewriter ribbon set up and was superseded by Super 8 film - film and take up spool all contained in a plastic cassette for quick loading of camera. Advent of video made super 8 redundant and as it is now possible to shoot movie on a full frame Canon or Nikon dslr, digital has turned the whole movie shoot on its head.

I have just spotted this tonight and after thanking mockingbird for his report on this house, I felt it would be rude not to acknowledge the two earlier reports on this house. So thanks to everyone who has shared here.

Latest posts

Back