Boxing clever! Box Quarry, Corsham. IMAGE INTENSIVE.

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must get down there some day - it's been on my list of places to go for some time. It makes Cults look small. The Cathedral is under somebody's garden, I think. Obviously that's where they've been chucking their rubbish.

The Cathedral is under somebody's garden, I think. Obviously that's where they've been chucking their rubbish.

Yup.... I read that there is a cottage on top of the Cathedral which is kind of worrying because the rock is only about 15 feet thick at that point apparently! As to the rubbish, yes, it was very much old household junk down there including a kiddies push bike and a roller skate!

looks brill!! and the little brickmen sweet!! the wool twirling looks amazing down there!! i will NOT miss the next venture under ground!! fab photos..

This looks amazing! Was sorry I couldn't make it.

Looks like a fantastic day! :)

Thank you Bex. :) But you know what I told you about wire wool twirling :p And there's no fire extinguishers underground so unless you intend to avoid the cost of a wax? :lol:

well i have 2 choices..either i come armed with fire extinguishers ...or i prepare ones body for the unfortunate event of mass loss of body hair erww!! anyway cheeky...i have yet to see a photo of your good self "twirlin an a whirlin du fire" that will have to be seen..(il bring plenty...no excuses):)

i have yet to see a photo of your good self "twirlin an a whirlin du fire" that will have to be seen..

Guess what.... s'not gonna happen! :p I prefer my pyro a little more "controlled"...

Preston2004_096.jpg

Great place, I am still learning my way round it, hope to get up there again soon. Nice pictures too, only got any few pictures of the place myself, so good to see a few more.

Latest posts

Back