Flamenco Tapas Bar & Restaurant Meriden July 09

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sj9966

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Whilst returning home from my failed attempt at St Edward's in Coleshill, I though I would take a look inside this place.

This building started life as a Little Chef which closed sometime in the early 90's. It is situated on the A45 near Coventry next to a closed down petrol station (which is now a car wash)

Since it closed as a Little Chef it has been an Indian & Thai restaurant and finally Flamenco Tapas Bar & Restaurant.

None of the above places managed to stay open for more than a few months and I cannot imagine anybody else giving it a go.

The place is surprisingly intact given that it has been empty for so long but the water is running in the kitchen where some pipes have been stolen.

There is not a lot too see as it only consists of 2 rooms, the bar/dining area and the kitchen area.

Anyway, here are a few shots of the place.

DSCN0498.jpg

DSCN0477.jpg

DSCN0478.jpg

DSCN0484.jpg

DSCN0487.jpg

DSCN0490.jpg

DSCN0483.jpg

Last edited:
I bet in time someone else will open this up,but at the moment its only the brave who would try it!If it failed as an Indian then things must be bad.

I dont think roadside cafes work very well as buisnesses. Im surprised the brewery hasnt came back for their barrells. Also, there was a picture of an alarm box on the front?..

Jack :)

Back