General Urbex Photos Thread!

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow

Oh, hello.

I'm posting this here for different reasons to not being arsed for a full report. This place deserves to have its brains reported out. But... The number of places that have got totally fucking trashed the last few years thanks to being overly popular on the internet is disgusting. Hence I've kinda stopped posting reports... Ish. Chavs and pikeys find out about places and loot/smash them. I'm not having that happen to this place... It's too full of history, EVERYTHING is left in there. As you can see.

28wm6c7.jpg

That looks epic! Dont blame you for keeping it unspoilt mate...

Last edited:
Well i booked this week off to do some decorating and after managing to fit in six sites and traveling in excess of 600 miles the decorating is slightly behind! Thought i would share some pictures of my so called week off decorating! :mrgreen:

Didnt want to post a new thread for each of these sites as most of them have been covered before.

So firsat day off started with a trip to Severalls, its amazing the shear size of the place!

S5030600.jpg

S5030761.jpg

Second day was Hope cover Rotor open day where the world and his dog attended, top condition though..

S5030841.jpg

Followed by the Polish village in Devon.

S5030915.png

Managed to squeeze in some quality time with the girlfriend where we descovered an old mine at Creech, shafts seemed sealed up but found a nice winching hut.

S5030998.jpg

Next was to London for the Paddock tour.

S5030043.jpg

Yesterday was back down Holton Heath for another scout around to uncover more of the old RNCF.

S5031017.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Gartloch

Gartloch asylum. Stunning building but very stripped/converted and plenty of nosy neighbors. No getting in :(

DSC_0012Medium2.jpg

DSC_0013Medium-2.jpg

DSC_0015Medium.jpg

DSC_0019Medium-2.jpg

Oh, hello.

I'm posting this here for different reasons to not being arsed for a full report. This place deserves to have its brains reported out. But... The number of places that have got totally fucking trashed the last few years thanks to being overly popular on the internet is disgusting. Hence I've kinda stopped posting reports... Ish. Chavs and pikeys find out about places and loot/smash them. I'm not having that happen to this place... It's too full of history, EVERYTHING is left in there. As you can see.

28wm6c7.jpg

I realise you don't want to give any information about where this is but I have been documenting shelters, airfields and ex-MOD areas for over a decade now and I would much appreciate it if you could post some more photos of it. It looks to be an ARP shelter but I may be wrong.

Thanks

J

.....I had to leave after getting only one picture because I was unable to negotiate the security breezeblock that was preventing entry (and I didn’t fancy squeezing through a window). Might go back later with a few people; see if we can shift it.

3492097816_5ed7d74427.jpg

No mention of Security / access please! ;):p

arp shelter ?

I realise you don't want to give any information about where this is but I have been documenting shelters, airfields and ex-MOD areas for over a decade now and I would much appreciate it if you could post some more photos of it. It looks to be an ARP shelter but I may be wrong.

Thanks

J

Me too mate,no details needed just more pics! Some of us (most?) would dream of finding a site like you have,ya big tease! Cheers simon

Christies Hospital Rooftop - I've rooftopped two live hospitals, and explored two abandoned hospitals. I prefer the former.
3523668293_7ff714d89f.jpg

Castlefields Viaduct, second visit. Fourth Great Northern Railway abandonment I have visited in the past year.
3526034713_0484ece6e7.jpg

Typical non-University building where I live....
3516333276_4f8668f5d9.jpg

Gartloch asylum. Stunning building but very stripped/converted and plenty of nosy neighbors. No getting in :(
DSC_0012Medium2.jpg

Wow that looks like an amazing building, Id love to have that as my house.

Do you have a flashearth link for this place?

EDIT: just noticed this is in Scotland :(

Last edited:
Wow some of these pictures are amazing - might have to invest in a better camera.. its so nice just to look at really good pictures . thanks for sharing !!

The chimney of what may have been a lime kiln in Exeter.

exetermisc01.jpg

The original stone-built part of the building.

exetermisc03.jpg

The bit that was added on is now an Italian restaurant. :lol:

exetermisc02.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back