Ghost Ads

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know its not your specific area but couldnt find one of these topics for wales but thought i would share, went for a walk along a disused railway and to check out a local viaduct (not sure of spelling), and found this

DSCF1003.jpg

there is what looks like a small disused industrial style building there but its attatched to a house which is being used haha

Last edited:
001-2.jpg

Rosehill, Carshalton. im old enough to remember this being the site of the original co-op.

002.jpg

outside the dolphin in sutton

Aha - you beat me to that last one Anthillmob! I had my camera ready and everything! What about the one on the undertakers next to B&Q in Sutton? You can see it from the train.:lol:

Aha - you beat me to that last one Anthillmob! I had my camera ready and everything! What about the one on the undertakers next to B&Q in Sutton? You can see it from the train.:lol:

:mrgreen:

ive not seen the one by the undertakers. i walked from burger king to the station today. theres the pretty painted windows on the side of the building by the lights crossing over by the 'c0ck' [sorry dont know if the proper spelling will be obliterated by a swear filter] but i dont think theyre old, theyre nice though. didnt get a pic of them.

when you say you had your camera ready, were you walking behind me?

:lol:

when you say you had your camera ready, were you walking behind me?

:lol:

No - I wasn't on stalking duties yesterday:mrgreen: I only read the thread yesterday morning, and then had intended to snap that one by the dolphin on my way home from work. However kids, shopping and a last minute work crisis meant it wasn't to be. I'll see if I can do the undertakers one at the weekend and stick it on here.
:)

Here it is - bigger than I remembered as well!

March09.png

I'm sure there's another one that actually on a roof near here as well, and thats what you can see from the train. Have to have a look next time I'm at the station
:)

GDZ

excellent godzilla.

i work near the station so i may spend a lunch break on the platform having a gander. i know that sounds odd to most of you but having a 'freedom pass' i wont have to pay to go sit and be sad for a while.

oooh i spotted the literal ghost of one today, its on the side wall of the shop 'bon marche' in sutton high street, incase anyone can get back there with a camera before me. its as you walk towards asda at the bottom of the high street. it is very very faint but you can make out some of it, i didnt get a good look as was with me mother shopping and she thinks im odd anyway wandering around constantly looking for things. and not in the shopping sense.

This gem is near me, probably been up there since at least the 1960's, it's a large one, and obscured by a tree, which is rubbish for photos, but probably has saved it for many a year, here's 2 views:

DSC_0420.jpg

DSC_0421-1.jpg

This gem is near me, probably been up there since at least the 1960's, it's a large one, and obscured by a tree, which is rubbish for photos, but probably has saved it for many a year, here's 2 views:

Very nice TK421 :)

nice one mr sam,the A E PIGGOT AND SONS LTD is defo one of my best,theres a great one ive spotted down aylestone rd.(whats the best way to upload) ?

nice one mr sam,the A E PIGGOT AND SONS LTD is defo one of my best,theres a great one ive spotted down aylestone rd.(whats the best way to upload) ?

Cool theres a few down alyestone road way, Ive spotted another there today ive never noticed before.
Get the pics onto photobucket or something mate

Cool my auntie used to live on the road with the off licence one. Did you also see the one opposite the tea & coffee one?

Back