Ghost Ads

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
some london ones and even a ghost shop

092.jpg

093.jpg

094.jpg

I see a fair few of these as I drive round London quite a bit, next time I'm passing I'll try and get a few shots. Quaility won't be great though as I'll have to use my trusty N95, just not practical to take a cam to work.

There's a handful in Stockport, including a very nice Standard fireworks one. I'll take the camera next time I'm down there :p

There's a few I've spotted around the market, but I've never had a camara with me when I've been there.

on the wayt home from norwich i discovere these guys....near where i live lol. nowt that i saw through norwich but bear in mind i was the car passenger.

these were clapham and tooting and i saw a beauty in balham but we were going in the wrong direction. apols for the qualif#ty of the pics, was in a moving vehicle.

019.jpg

020.jpg

mnyself and goldie87 were out and about last night and drove past this place, ive driven past it loads of times but this is the first time ive had my camera with me.
2mnf5nt.jpg

to quote myself from the thread in the offtopic forum because someone has queried 'why' its own thread

find these absolutely fascinating and wondered if i may use the collection here for a bit on my blog? with credit to whoever took what pics. i wouldnt palm it off as all my own.

does anyone mind? any objections?

watershed.jpg

the one outside the watershed thats just had a ruddy new advertising thingy plonked on top of it. thanks to mr ant who took the photo for me when he went there the other night to a mates gig.

some ghost signs i got today in morden. not strictly 'ads' but these are of long gone shops etc

my mum gets her hair done here, i wanna know whats underneath, can make out the word 'chairs'

035.jpg

now a taekwandoo [sp?] place

036.jpg

wish i got this sooner as gs roofing have now stuck their banner over it

037.jpg

at my local shops, norrys is no more for a good while now

038.jpg

what does it say?

039.jpg

It's quite common so see where there were once those plastic illuminated letters spelling out a company name.

The BBC building in Manchester has the outline of the early 1990s BBC logo semi hidden by the new one.

one from exeter

Hi, i've been on here for a while, but this is my first post.... so HI!

Have done a few explores locally (Ilford Park, Grand Hotel and a derelict house already on here) but have never had the photos with me when i've had the time to upload them, will do soon!

Anyway, here's a ghost ad from the Cowley area of Exeter, near the derelict mansion owned by the university (also documented on here, and on the 'to do list).

IMG_0316.jpg

IMG_0317.jpg

Cheers, Rich

Latest posts

Back