Hello from Rochdale

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Done dodge to death, is the Alice in wonderland outfit still in one of the corridors? Never got a chance with brinksway pure hope alone was keeping me going :ROFLMAO: I know of the work you speak of, an old factory was demolished but the entrance I've heard speak of is in the opposite direction
Brinksway is huugggeeee, you could really get lost in there but tbh it's boring, apart from a few bits and pieces it's just.... Well...... Big 🤷🏻‍♂️

Brinksway is huugggeeee, you could really get lost in there but tbh it's boring, apart from a few bits and pieces it's just.... Well...... Big 🤷🏻‍♂️
yeah I've heard that its quite easy to get lost in. also of kids going in with only their phones and their battery's dying while in there.. Are we talking just empty corridors big?

yeah I've heard that its quite easy to get lost in. also of kids going in with only their phones and their battery's dying while in there.. Are we talking just empty corridors big?
Pretty much yes, I've got some pics somewhere, I'll dig em out and post em up

Load of kids in there smoking "the 'erb" when I was there, god knows if they ever got out 😂

Done dodge to death, is the Alice in wonderland outfit still in one of the corridors? Never got a chance with brinksway pure hope alone was keeping me going :ROFLMAO: I know of the work you speak of, an old factory was demolished but the entrance I've heard speak of is in the opposite direction
Ahh right, I was looking at Google Earth, when looking at the demo site..I dont know Stockport that well...are you on Instagram btw?

I'm in Preston but im always around heywood/rochdale to visit my dad. I would be interested in an explore or 2 if you find anything decent, plus I dont mind a drive out further afield.

Hi Mate, will do might have a couple of local sites..Healey Dell..and one in Littleborough, an old mill near Hollingworth Lake...give us a message if you are interested..

Hi Mate, will do might have a couple of local sites..Healey Dell..and one in Littleborough, an old mill near Hollingworth Lake...give us a message if you are interested..
Old tin Church on the lake to if its still standing

Latest posts

Back