Hello from Rochdale

Help Support Derelict Places:

Tbolt

Super Moderator
Staff member
DP Supporter
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Done dodge to death, is the Alice in wonderland outfit still in one of the corridors? Never got a chance with brinksway pure hope alone was keeping me going :ROFLMAO: I know of the work you speak of, an old factory was demolished but the entrance I've heard speak of is in the opposite direction
Brinksway is huugggeeee, you could really get lost in there but tbh it's boring, apart from a few bits and pieces it's just.... Well...... Big 🤷🏻‍♂️

Specter

Reaction score
Brinksway is huugggeeee, you could really get lost in there but tbh it's boring, apart from a few bits and pieces it's just.... Well...... Big 🤷🏻‍♂️
yeah I've heard that its quite easy to get lost in. also of kids going in with only their phones and their battery's dying while in there.. Are we talking just empty corridors big?

Tbolt

Super Moderator
Staff member
DP Supporter
Veteran Member
Reaction score
yeah I've heard that its quite easy to get lost in. also of kids going in with only their phones and their battery's dying while in there.. Are we talking just empty corridors big?
Pretty much yes, I've got some pics somewhere, I'll dig em out and post em up

Tbolt

Super Moderator
Staff member
DP Supporter
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Load of kids in there smoking "the 'erb" when I was there, god knows if they ever got out 😂

Tbolt

Super Moderator
Staff member
DP Supporter
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Done dodge to death, is the Alice in wonderland outfit still in one of the corridors? Never got a chance with brinksway pure hope alone was keeping me going :ROFLMAO: I know of the work you speak of, an old factory was demolished but the entrance I've heard speak of is in the opposite direction

As promised

Derelictman7

Reaction score
Ahh right, I was looking at Google Earth, when looking at the demo site..I dont know Stockport that well...are you on Instagram btw?

Specter

Reaction score
Ahh right, I was looking at Google Earth, when looking at the demo site..I dont know Stockport that well...are you on Instagram btw?
I'm kind of on Instagram just getting back onto it if that makes sense, feel free to dm me and ill send you my name on it.

rvf400

Reaction score
I'm in Preston but im always around heywood/rochdale to visit my dad. I would be interested in an explore or 2 if you find anything decent, plus I dont mind a drive out further afield.

Latest posts