Quantcast

Hello from Rochdale

Help Support Derelict Places:

Derelictman7

Reaction score
Anyone here from the Greater Manchester area?
I have a blogsite derelictmanchester.blogspot.com...so far I have covered sites within a 20-mile radius...
Will like to link up with other bloggers and explorers situated close by

Best regards..

jimmy0161

DP Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone here from the Greater Manchester area?
I have a blogsite derelictmanchester.blogspot.com...so far I have covered sites within a 20-mile radius...
Will like to link up with other bloggers and explorers situated close by

Best regards..
Oldham based here.

Derelictman7

Reaction score
Manchester resident here! I've been exploring since 2005 and hope to start up again soon! Most of mine were solo but a few 'Occurrences' made me aim for more group stuff! I'm looking to travel further afield too. What sort of places do you like best?
Hi Bignick....I do explores on my own, but some sites need at least two...My recent targets have been air raid shelters , building a portfolio of WW2 sites...but anything that has potential..and would consider other locations.

Bignickb

Reaction score
Hi Bignick....I do explores on my own, but some sites need at least two...My recent targets have been air raid shelters , building a portfolio of WW2 sites...but anything that has potential..and would consider other locations.
I believe that Dodge hill may be open right now!

Derelictman7

Reaction score
Hi Bignick...went there with Daft Monkey ( YT Vlogger) back in mid December....wouldnt mind going again.. I believe its still open..

Bignickb

Reaction score
Hi Bignick...went there with Daft Monkey ( YT Vlogger) back in mid December....wouldnt mind going again.. I believe its still open..
That's great! My car is currently in the garage but when it's sorted I will definitely be starting up again! I have my eye on a place and hope to hit that first.

Derelictman7

Reaction score
Hi Bignick....that'll be great bud...just waiting for the restrictions to lift...give us a shout..
all the best..

Latest posts